Saturday 20 September 2014


You may have seen Fashion Unions' new A/W advert on TV, if not you definitely need too! But if you have, then you will instantly recognise this gorgeous disco ball that is alternatively known as a dress hehe. If you know me well, you know how much I love glitter, and when I received this in the cutest little packege ever, I almost dieeeeed. I loved how FU styled the dress so much in their ad, with a girly, baby pink cardigan, that I went for quite a similar look further down in this post, with my fluffy black cardigan and chunky black boots. I like it styled this way because it can dress it down if you still want to be a walking star but not look too overdressed, and the boots give it more of a 'grunge' feel too.
However, for more of a dressed up look, a black boyfriend blazer and some pointy stilettos would look fab!
The dress has an invisible zip all the way down the side, and has built in cups for those who prefer not to wear strapless bra's with bandeau dresses. 
Sequin dresses are often quite risky as they can be scratchy on your skin, but I felt nothing with this dress! The only thing giving it away that I was wearing sequins, were the reflections all around the room hehe.
I love this FU dress, It's perfect for Christmas or A/W parties, and its available to buy, for £40, here now! 





No comments:

Post a Comment