Tuesday 16 September 2014


First of all, I apologise for the lack of posts recently, I've been running around London all week like a mad woman! And secondly, Hedonia sent me this stunning white wrap dress and I love it dearly. I have to say that I often steer clear of white bodycon dresses due to the inevitable VPL that seems to always make an appearance. However, this Hedonia dress is made up of two materials, the skirt fabric is a lot thicker and I don't see any panties, yayyyy! The top material is slinkier, super comfy and is really stretchy so that it fits to your body - hence bodycon- and complements your waist.
You can buy this dress here for £65, but for such a great fit and attention to detail, you really do get what you pay for.
I chose to wear the dress with my £10 holographic shoes from Primark, uhh whutttt, so cheap, so great (heart eyed emoji). I did debate over wearing my white heels but decided these ones are a lot more suitable to the season, and also look a bit more "classy".
I think the necklace from RockmyRock really makes this outfit complete, its chunky with a fleck of green in the centre, but as the dress is plain cream, I think I can get away with this bit of glitter! 










No comments:

Post a Comment