Thursday 18 September 2014


It's no secret that mesh has been one of the most wanted fabrics in the fashion world this year, and I'm not afraid to admit that I was definitely one of those girls, typing 'mesh' into every e-com search bar. So when Amy Laura Smith gifted me with this naughty mesh halter, I recreated the shocked face emoji for quite a few minutes. Although this is super naughty, it's far from risky, as Amy makes the halters in alll different sizes, taking boobies into account! 
She is selling this halter on her website along with a range of different designs, I can assure you, you won't be disappointed with them, and for just £16, you really are getting a treat!
I chose to dress the halter with my incredible PVC midi skirt from Topshop. My Nanny bought me this skirt, she is the cooooooliest.
I'm also wearing my £14 Primark shoes. Primark are spot on with their shoe game this season, I definitely need to stay away.







Top- amy laura smith
Skirt- Topshop
bag- ebay
hat- missguided
shoes- primark

No comments:

Post a Comment