Wednesday 9 December 2015

BOOHOO NYE

I have recently had the huge pleasure of working with Boohoo on not just a blogging basis but have also just recorded their January advert too! I am so so excited about it, I can't wait to seeeeee. eeeeeeeh.
But on the blogging side, I have put together a New Years Eve party outfit, wearing this beautiful Boohoo dress!
This dress instantly caught my eye, as I am super obsessed with anything shiny, glittery or metallic. And that's as well as loving the low cut style and gold pleated fabric.
This dress has recently gone into the sale for just £18, which is crazy, and you can get it in a metallic black too.
I decided to style the look with my 'go to' All Saints jacket, which literally goes with every single outfit. Then of course I decided to put on my Lamoda boots, because they went with the whole black and gold theme, and I also love the length of them contrasted against the slightly longer length of the dress.
I really think this is the perfect NYE outfit, and for such a low price how can you go wrong?!
If the dress isn't for you, there are soooo many other similar and shimmery styles on the Boohoo website, go and have a gander!
Lauren xxxx










1 comment: